Tuesday, July 3, 2012

sorry so long

We have had 3 weekends of showing since my last post.  I'm having some trouble loading my pic's from Ohio so I will get them loaded when I can

Iowa City Ash in the ring for breed 
 Buzz, Iowa City
 Buzz's exam in Iowa he works so nice for Al
 Ash in the ring for juniors in Iowa they got 3rd place on sat and 4th on Sunday look out here they come
 our next weekend was the Wis. specialty weekend here is Ash in for winners dog ( he didn't win what are these judges thinking )
 day 2 Al took Buzz in for juniors after sat when Ash decided the juniors ring would be a great place to mess with Al.  every time Al would get him set he would look up and when he caught Al's eyes he would move a paw ( I think Ash was having fun messing with Al)
 No placement on Sat with Ash but on Sunday with Buzz he took 2nd both days there were 7 in the class so this was a great win
 working hard in the juniors ring
Buzz in the breed ring on Sunday he is looking good putting on some weight and more muscle he loves his magic meatballs  

No comments:

Post a Comment