Monday, October 15, 2012

Mason City Iowa

Mason City Iowa was another great weekend for the boys and a new experience for me
Ash and Buzz were the only boy vizsla's at the show so we knew ahead of time that they would
both be in the ring at the same time, so I went to class and took Ash in for winners dog. 
Buzz took best of breed 2 more GCH points
Ash got best of winners  1 point for him
Al did his magic in the juniors ring and got best junior
 
Al and Buzz in the juniors ring 
Al and Buzz in the group ring, no placement but looking good
 
On Sunday Buzz got best of opposite for 1 GCH point
Ash was the only class vizsla so no points there but I took him in again for best of breed
In Juniors Al once again got Best junior.  he is on fire

Al working it in the best junior ring
When we got home Ash ran right over to tank's crate and looked at me to let him out so they
could play I think he missed him 
Buzz had some play time with Tank also

1 comment: